The question of whether a landlord should self-manage or hire a professional property manager is always a big decision for property investors. Given there are many first-time investor landlords in the market, property managers are being asked to prove their value more than ever. One of the biggest concerns for new landlords (and tenants) is…Details
Brigitte was referred to us as the person to grow our property management. Her straight forward approach and expertise helped build our team. This gave me confidence to purchase other rent rolls using her systems and processes.
- John from Property Emporium
- Do you have Property Management portfolio that is under-performing, and not generating the income you want?
- Have you purchased a Rent Roll and have concerns about the number of listings you’re now losing?
- Does your Property Management division suffer from high staff turnover?
- Do you feel your Property Management division is out of control and you’re struggling to bring some direction to bear?
Build Your Rent Roll can help. We’ll show you how to build and maintain a successful Property Management portfolio; recruit, train and motivate the right staff ensuring your owners won’t want to go anywhere else; and to setup quality processes and procedures designed to keep your Rent Roll on track and maximising income.
No matter what side of the property fence you sit, first-home buyers, investors and short and long-term renters are all potentially affected by shifts in the Sydney rental market. Back in April this year, the inner Sydney vacancy rate was falling as people returned to the city for work and study, which created a surge in demand…Details
As your property manager, we want you to maximise your rental return. Ensuring your investment property is cleaned, maintained and well-presented for inspections, all pay dividends when it comes to fetching the highest rent possible and securing a great tenant. To make the process easier, we’ve compiled a checklist of items to help you get…Details